IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE
What you are familiar with will not take you where you want to go – Draw upon proven techniques to achieve your goals, both personal and professional, as well as attain new levels of performance and success.
This cutting-edge training program is built around the latest brain research related to peak performance, resilience, focus & “flow”. This program was developed in a joint collaboration between Neuroscientists at the University Southern California (USC) San Diego, The USC Centre for Mindfulness and the US Olympic Team.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who sets big goals, faces consistent challenges and wants to stretch themselves towards excellence.This program is open to members of the general public, but specially designed for leaders, athletes, coaches, musicians, dancers, students, busy professionals, business owners or parents.
What you will gain:
- Develop greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power of “flow states”
- Practice responding wisely to stress
- Develop resilience by learning how to be with emotionally difficult or physically painful experiences
- Leverage personal strengths and stretching your personal edges without giving up or burning out
- Recognize & shift from critical to compassionate self talk
- Process and learn from inevitable mistakes and failures
Meet your coach:
Andrew is a qualified mPEAK (mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge) Coach trained at USC San Diego. He uses these techniques to be at his best in his work as a Specialist Anaesthetist. Andrew teaches this course to Doctors in Training to enhance their ability to perform in the demanding field of medical training. That is how he knows this program works. It is really a way to become elite at whatever you wish to work at.
What is the investment?
4 sessions over 4 weeks:
Every Sunday in May 12pm – 3.15pm
If you miss a session you will have access to a recorded catch up class
$450 full price
$400 yogafusion members
$360 concession & ‘dedicated yogi’ members
$100 reimbursement on course completion
– donate to your charity of choice, use as credit towards yogafusion classes or spend it how you please!