Due to the limited class sizes imposed by current government restrictions, we’ve implement waitlists on all our classes and we know that there have been some questions about how they work.
So we’re here to answer!
The main points are:
- If a class is booked to capacity, you can join the waitlist. This means that if someone booked into the classes cancels you will move up the list and, if you’re at the top, you’ll be added to the class.
- You will be notified via email if you’ve been added into the list at least 90 minutes before the class starts, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
- If you are waitlisted, but a spot doesn’t free up in the class then you won’t lose a class on your current pass.
- If you’re on the waitlist you can cancel at anytime and you also won’t lose a class on your current pass.
In order to use the waitlists, please make sure you are using the latest version of the app. At the time of writing, this is version 3.045.001. If this isn’t the version you’re using, please update via either Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store.
To check which version you have, go to the “Settings” section, like so!
Happy waitlisting – we’ll see you on the mat!
In order to ensure that the Online Class Schedule is available on your phone/tablet, please update to the latest version of the app.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we sort out any growing pains in the new system. 🙏🏻
This November sees the one and only Jimmy Barkan returning to Adelaide! With nearly 40 years in the yoga industry, you won’t find anyone in Australia more experienced to learn from and practice with.
There are two opportunities to practice with Jimmy:
Saturday 23rd November 8am – 9.30am:
The Original Barkan Method Hot Yoga Sequence
Come and experience the full 90 minute series from the man himself!
$30 full price
$27 concession / 12 month membership holders
Sunday 24th November 11.30am – 1.30pm
Jimmy Barkan’s 5 Vinyasa Masterclass
A 2 hour workshop style class – challenging, fun & interactive –
$50 full price
$45 concession / 12 month membership holders
Spaces are strictly limited – Book now to avoid disappointment!
Sorry, no refunds
Simon has been busy working on updating our app to make your booking experience even better 🙏🏻
Book, cancel, purchase & stay up to date on all things yogafusion 💖
Available in the Apple and Google Play stores (or just update the current app!)
Only a couple of weeks left before the our Yoga Teacher Training with Jimmy Barkan starts. We’re super excited to be able to bring Jimmy and his wealth of experience to Adelaide for this event!
There’s still a couple of spaces available, so you can still join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to train under the guidance of Jimmy Barkan! With almost 40 years of teaching experience, this world class training is being held in Adelaide over 2 x 10 day modules October & November 2019.
Check out our website for more information or reach out
Join us for a morning of family fun – Monday January 21st at 9am!
Yoga for 3-5 years: 9.30am – 10.15am
Yoga for 6-10 years: 10.30 – 11.30am
Parents are welcome to join in or wait in our reception area
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
$15 per child ($10 for additional siblings)
Minimum class size is 6 with a maximum of 12
Spaces filled quickly last year, book now to avoid disappointment!
Yoga is a wonderful way for children to build connection in a non-competitive, nurturing and inclusive environment. These classes involve fun, challenging and achievable yoga poses, sequences, stories and games. Kids yoga will help your child to:
- Build focus and concentration
- Refine balance and coordination
- Improve awareness and confidence
- Learn breathing and relaxation exercises
WE WILL BE LAUNCHING WEEKLY KIDS YOGA IN TERM 1!
Sign up on the day for a 10% discount
Ok Yogis, this is HUGE!
We are opening STRICTLY LIMITED places for you to join our trainees in class with Jimmy Barkan next week!!
Morning practice will be the 90 minute 5 Vinyasa Flow
$35 (Dedicated/12 month unlimited & concession 10% off)
Afternoon class will be advanced posture practice over 2 hours
$50 ($45 concession & Dedicated/12 month unlimited)
There are only a few spaces for each class. Check the sessions out in the “Workshops” section and get in quick to secure your place! 🏃🏼♂️🏃🏻♀️🧘🏼♀️🧘🏽♂️🙏🏻💖
We had lots of comments and requests for the recipe of the yogi chai tea we served on International Yoga Day last week. This tea is full of health promoting benefits, as well as being delicious, soothing, and a great coffee substitute!
The spices used are said to have the following health properties:
- Black pepper – a blood purifier
- Cardamon pods – a digestive aid
- Cloves – beneficial for the nervous system
- Cinnamon – strengthens bones
- Ginger root – healing for colds and flu, increases energy
Our recipe also contained almond milk, however you could leave this out, or use another milk or milk substitute according to your preference. Black tea added at the end is also optional. It will store well in the fridge for up to a week with the milk, or longer as a clear tea.
- Place 2 litres of water in a saucepan and add:
- 15 whole cloves
- 20 green cardamon pods (crushed slightly)
- 15 black peppercorns
- 5 x 2inch sticks of cinnamon or equivalent in shorter lengths
- 8 slices of fresh ginger root
- Boil gently, covered, for 30 minutes, adding water if it evaporates.
- Then add ½ teaspoon of black tea and up to 1 litre of milk of your choice.
- Bring back to the boil then turn heat off.
- Strain, serve and enjoy!
We didn’t use any sweetener, however would recommend rice malt syrup if you absolutely must!
Have you seen people arm balance in class around you and thought ‘How?’ or ‘I can’t!’ Challenge your comfort zone and be willing to try something new! Or if arm balance is already in your practice, take this workshop to refine and refresh.
Over this 2 hour workshop, Charlton works with you from the foundations to build the strength, balance and confidence required to learn a variety of arm balancing postures.
There are very limited places available for this workshop to ensure you get the assistance required for you to achieve your goals.
Early Bird Special available for May only
$40 / $35 concession – book now!
*From 1st June $45 / $40 concession
(*10% discount for Dedicated Yogis & 12 month unlimited members)