Jimmy Barkan is returning to Adelaide (virtually!) for a 7 day Hot Yoga Immersion in November, but there’s only a few days left to secure your Early Bird discount special – save $245!
Who is this immersion for?
- Those who love hot yoga and want to take their practice and knowledge to the next level
- Anyone considering becoming a yoga teacher but not yet ready to make the 200 hour training commitment
- Yoga teachers wanting to receive their 80 hour certification in Barkan Method Vinyasa Flow
Where: yogafusion – 14 The Parade, Norwood. Adelaide. South Australia 5068
When: Sunday 8th November – Saturday 14th November
Come and discover what thousands already know – that The Barkan Method of Hot Yoga Training prepares you to be the best yogi you can be!
What you are familiar with will not take you where you want to go – Draw upon proven techniques to achieve your goals, both personal and professional, as well as attain new levels of performance and success.
This cutting-edge training program is built around the latest brain research related to peak performance, resilience, focus & “flow”. This program was developed in a joint collaboration between Neuroscientists at the University Southern California (USC) San Diego, The USC Centre for Mindfulness and the US Olympic Team.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who sets big goals, faces consistent challenges and wants to stretch themselves towards excellence.This program is open to members of the general public, but specially designed for leaders, athletes, coaches, musicians, dancers, students, busy professionals, business owners or parents.
What you will gain:
- Develop greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power of “flow states”
- Practice responding wisely to stress
- Develop resilience by learning how to be with emotionally difficult or physically painful experiences
- Leverage personal strengths and stretching your personal edges without giving up or burning out
- Recognise & shift from critical to compassionate self talk
- Process and learn from inevitable mistakes and failures
Meet your coach:
Andrew is a qualified mPEAK (mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge) Coach trained at USC San Diego. He uses these techniques to be at his best in his work as a Specialist Anaesthetist. Andrew teaches this course to Doctors in Training to enhance their ability to perform in the demanding field of medical training. That is how he knows this program works. It is really a way to become elite at whatever you wish to work at.
What is the investment?
A deep dive weekend intensive:
- Friday 21st August 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday 22nd August 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 23rd August 7:30am – 4pm
For yogafusion members, please contact us to receive your discount!
Due to the limited class sizes imposed by current government restrictions, we’ve implement waitlists on all our classes and we know that there have been some questions about how they work.
So we’re here to answer!
The main points are:
- If a class is booked to capacity, you can join the waitlist. This means that if someone booked into the classes cancels you will move up the list and, if you’re at the top, you’ll be added to the class.
- You will be notified via email if you’ve been added into the list at least 90 minutes before the class starts, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
- If you are waitlisted, but a spot doesn’t free up in the class then you won’t lose a class on your current pass.
- If you’re on the waitlist you can cancel at anytime and you also won’t lose a class on your current pass.
In order to use the waitlists, please make sure you are using the latest version of the app. At the time of writing, this is version 3.045.001. If this isn’t the version you’re using, please update via either Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store.
To check which version you have, go to the “Settings” section, like so!
Happy waitlisting – we’ll see you on the mat!
In order to ensure that the Online Class Schedule is available on your phone/tablet, please update to the latest version of the app.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we sort out any growing pains in the new system. 🙏🏻
This November sees the one and only Jimmy Barkan returning to Adelaide! With nearly 40 years in the yoga industry, you won’t find anyone in Australia more experienced to learn from and practice with.
There are two opportunities to practice with Jimmy:
Saturday 23rd November 8am – 9.30am:
The Original Barkan Method Hot Yoga Sequence
Come and experience the full 90 minute series from the man himself!
$30 full price
$27 concession / 12 month membership holders
Sunday 24th November 11.30am – 1.30pm
Jimmy Barkan’s 5 Vinyasa Masterclass
A 2 hour workshop style class – challenging, fun & interactive –
$50 full price
$45 concession / 12 month membership holders
Spaces are strictly limited – Book now to avoid disappointment!
Sorry, no refunds
Simon has been busy working on updating our app to make your booking experience even better 🙏🏻
Book, cancel, purchase & stay up to date on all things yogafusion 💖
Available in the Apple and Google Play stores (or just update the current app!)
Only a couple of weeks left before the our Yoga Teacher Training with Jimmy Barkan starts. We’re super excited to be able to bring Jimmy and his wealth of experience to Adelaide for this event!
There’s still a couple of spaces available, so you can still join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to train under the guidance of Jimmy Barkan! With almost 40 years of teaching experience, this world class training is being held in Adelaide over 2 x 10 day modules October & November 2019.
Check out our website for more information or reach out
Join us for a morning of family fun – Monday January 21st at 9am!
Yoga for 3-5 years: 9.30am – 10.15am
Yoga for 6-10 years: 10.30 – 11.30am
Parents are welcome to join in or wait in our reception area
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
$15 per child ($10 for additional siblings)
Minimum class size is 6 with a maximum of 12
Spaces filled quickly last year, book now to avoid disappointment!
Yoga is a wonderful way for children to build connection in a non-competitive, nurturing and inclusive environment. These classes involve fun, challenging and achievable yoga poses, sequences, stories and games. Kids yoga will help your child to:
- Build focus and concentration
- Refine balance and coordination
- Improve awareness and confidence
- Learn breathing and relaxation exercises
WE WILL BE LAUNCHING WEEKLY KIDS YOGA IN TERM 1!
Sign up on the day for a 10% discount
Ok Yogis, this is HUGE!
We are opening STRICTLY LIMITED places for you to join our trainees in class with Jimmy Barkan next week!!
Morning practice will be the 90 minute 5 Vinyasa Flow
$35 (Dedicated/12 month unlimited & concession 10% off)
Afternoon class will be advanced posture practice over 2 hours
$50 ($45 concession & Dedicated/12 month unlimited)
There are only a few spaces for each class. Check the sessions out in the “Workshops” section and get in quick to secure your place! 🏃🏼♂️🏃🏻♀️🧘🏼♀️🧘🏽♂️🙏🏻💖