Join us for a morning of family fun – Monday January 21st at 9am!
Yoga for 3-5 years: 9.30am – 10.15am
Yoga for 6-10 years: 10.30 – 11.30am
Parents are welcome to join in or wait in our reception area
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
$15 per child ($10 for additional siblings)
Minimum class size is 6 with a maximum of 12
Spaces filled quickly last year, book now to avoid disappointment!
Yoga is a wonderful way for children to build connection in a non-competitive, nurturing and inclusive environment. These classes involve fun, challenging and achievable yoga poses, sequences, stories and games. Kids yoga will help your child to:
- Build focus and concentration
- Refine balance and coordination
- Improve awareness and confidence
- Learn breathing and relaxation exercises
WE WILL BE LAUNCHING WEEKLY KIDS YOGA IN TERM 1!
Sign up on the day for a 10% discount
Ok Yogis, this is HUGE!
We are opening STRICTLY LIMITED places for you to join our trainees in class with Jimmy Barkan next week!!
Morning practice will be the 90 minute 5 Vinyasa Flow
$35 (Dedicated/12 month unlimited & concession 10% off)
Afternoon class will be advanced posture practice over 2 hours
$50 ($45 concession & Dedicated/12 month unlimited)
There are only a few spaces for each class. Check the sessions out in the “Workshops” section and get in quick to secure your place! 🏃🏼♂️🏃🏻♀️🧘🏼♀️🧘🏽♂️🙏🏻💖
We had lots of comments and requests for the recipe of the yogi chai tea we served on International Yoga Day last week. This tea is full of health promoting benefits, as well as being delicious, soothing, and a great coffee substitute!
The spices used are said to have the following health properties:
- Black pepper – a blood purifier
- Cardamon pods – a digestive aid
- Cloves – beneficial for the nervous system
- Cinnamon – strengthens bones
- Ginger root – healing for colds and flu, increases energy
Our recipe also contained almond milk, however you could leave this out, or use another milk or milk substitute according to your preference. Black tea added at the end is also optional. It will store well in the fridge for up to a week with the milk, or longer as a clear tea.
- Place 2 litres of water in a saucepan and add:
- 15 whole cloves
- 20 green cardamon pods (crushed slightly)
- 15 black peppercorns
- 5 x 2inch sticks of cinnamon or equivalent in shorter lengths
- 8 slices of fresh ginger root
- Boil gently, covered, for 30 minutes, adding water if it evaporates.
- Then add ½ teaspoon of black tea and up to 1 litre of milk of your choice.
- Bring back to the boil then turn heat off.
- Strain, serve and enjoy!
We didn’t use any sweetener, however would recommend rice malt syrup if you absolutely must!
Have you seen people arm balance in class around you and thought ‘How?’ or ‘I can’t!’ Challenge your comfort zone and be willing to try something new! Or if arm balance is already in your practice, take this workshop to refine and refresh.
Over this 2 hour workshop, Charlton works with you from the foundations to build the strength, balance and confidence required to learn a variety of arm balancing postures.
There are very limited places available for this workshop to ensure you get the assistance required for you to achieve your goals.
Early Bird Special available for May only
$40 / $35 concession – book now!
*From 1st June $45 / $40 concession
(*10% discount for Dedicated Yogis & 12 month unlimited members)