From today our capacity will be increased in line with today’s announcements from the SA Government 🙌🏻
We’re hard at work getting the schedule adjusted – standby for class confirmations if you’re on wait lists 📲
It’s a small step forward in the right direction and still a way to go – THANK YOU for your support throughout this truly tricky time from all of us at yogafusion 🙏🏻
Have you heard the awesome news? 🤗
We’re reopening Monday 1st June! 🙌🏻
Less than a week until we can see you in the studio again and BOOKINGS ARE OPEN NOW 🥰
Places are limited to allow for physical distancing regulations ↔️
Some live stream options will still be available with the recordings 👍🏻
Schedule is online via the website and app 📲
Long weekend plans sorted!
We are now able to REOPEN Friday 5th June 🙌🏻
Full schedule now available and ready to take bookings 🧘🏻♂️
Spaces are LIMITED to stay within physical distancing guidelines ↔️
Bookings highly recommended to avoid disappointment – first in basis and wait listing if you miss out 🙏🏻
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU 💖
We are so grateful for the continued support we have received with the transition to online classes.
We are still offering multiple classes a day and a variety of styles. If you haven’t tried it out yet, please join us!
Registering for online classes
- You can register for classes in the yogafusion app, or from the class schedule on our website.
- It’s best to sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts so you have time to receive the link and log in – but if you leave it until the last minute you’ll still be able to join – just make sure you’re ready to go!
- Online classes and recordings are available wherever you are – anywhere in the world!
Preparing for your virtual class
- All you need is enough room to roll out your mat and a good internet connection.
- You can join on your phone, laptop or computer (if you’re really tech savvy – or are at home with someone who is – link the class to your tv!)
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
Viewing video classes
- We will e-mail you a link to the class at least 20 minutes before it starts; they are sent out every few minutes, right up until the class starts.
- If you do not receive the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send the link.
- If the class times don’t suit, register anyway as you will be emailed a link to the recording of the class, available for 24 hours.
Sliding scale pricing available
- We know this is an incredibly stressful time for many in our community and we want you to know we are here to assist you by keeping connected to the benefits of yoga practice, and each other.
- We have introduced a sliding scale pricing option to pay what you can afford – starting from as little as $5/class.
Yoga can be a transformative tool for physical, mental and emotional health and well-being – never has there been a more crucial time to keep a regular practice.
Amy, Simon & the Yogafusion Team
We are hanging in there… We hope you are too…
The transition to LIVE STREAM classes has been a SUCCESS! We’ are so grateful that this technology enables us to stay connected to our yoga practice as well as each other. We’re continuing to improve and expand our offerings through this platform – more on that soon! Thanks to all who have joined so far and reached out to show your support. As a small business in this current climate it means more to us now than ever 🙏🏻
We appreciate the strain this is having on all of us. Yoga can be a wonderful tool to help in these times. This is why we now have a revised schedule and DISCOUNTED PRICING 🙌🏻
Buy passes and book online as normal
You will see the discounted price options in the app
You will be emailed a link to join the class 10-15 minutes before it starts
We will also be adding the option to pay by donation – pay what you can afford.
These passes will be available while we are temporarily closed and will still be valid once we reopen – a good opportunity to get another pass now or buy for friends and family!
For those of you on passes and memberships, these will be extended or discounted depending on the pass type.
- Casual class $15/$12 (concession)
- 10 & 30 class pass – expiry extended & use for livestream
- 1, 3 & 12 month unlimited – access to unlimited livestream and extensions apply
- Dedicated/Flexi Yogi Memberships – $10/week discount with unlimited access to live-streamed classes and recordings
- Existing Off-Peak passes can be used for livestream but are not available to purchase during temporary closure
- 20% discount on all pass and membership options
We are working hard to ensure we are here to serve and support you through this time. By staying connected to each other as well as our yoga practice we will work through this experience and become more resilient and empowered as individuals and as a community.
Amy, Simon & the yogafusion team
Happy Monday Yogis!
Extra happy today because Rhu is BACK!! Join him tonight and every Monday at 6pm as well as 6.30am & 9.30am Thursdays and 4pm Sundays. Welcome home Rhu!
Please join our Yogafusion fundraiser…
Our hearts ache for our beautiful country, it’s people, wildlife, those who have lost their homes, their lives and the thousands of people, the majority of who are volunteers, giving up so much to help.
Now is not the time for despair, blame or fear. We are being presented with an opportunity to open our eyes and our hearts and take action. In our small way we want to help…
SAVE THE DATE Sunday 19th January 12pm – 2pm
We will be holding a Fundraising 1 hour Family Friendly Flow that will be followed by an ethical BBQ and raffle
We are bringing the finer details together…If you would like to donate time, money, raffle prizes, food for the BBQ (vegetarian sausages/patties, bread, etc) please get in touch!
0419 339 231
We couldn’t be happier with the new mural wall that we had done in the Prana room, by the amazing Laree Wasson!
Whether you’ve been to the studio recently and seen it, or you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, don’t forget to have a view of this amazing time lapse of Laree in action putting it up: