Join Shylie for an immersion of all the things we love:
YOGA • HEALING • BUBBLES • CHOCOLATE
Friday February 14th 6 – 8pm
- A nourishing Yin practice
- Reiki healing
- Glass of sparkling wine or kombucha
- Chocolate treats
- $40 if booked before 31st of Jan
- $45 for February bookings
10% discount for Dedicated Yogis and Concession memberships
Happy Monday Yogis!
Extra happy today because Rhu is BACK!! Join him tonight and every Monday at 6pm as well as 6.30am & 9.30am Thursdays and 4pm Sundays. Welcome home Rhu!
THANK YOU for a brilliant year gorgeous yogis.
We are so grateful for the space and community that we are humbled to be the guardians of 🙏🏻 Super excited for what the coming decade has in store for all of us and can’t wait to be part of your EVOLUTION ✨✨✨
Tantra is the science of energy management. Join Sophie for three classes, over three weeks at the end of September, to explore these energies and their connection to the universe, the purpose of life and how the connection to others can be understood in a new dimension.
The ancient lineage of Tantra Hatha Yoga based practice is used as a tool to still the mind, control energy within the body and cultivate the remembrance of the higher Self – allowing us to live masterfully, evolving, thriving, and serving the greater good with the embodied drive and passion of authentic purpose.
In this three week block of masterclasses we will journey through the stages of Hatha yoga:
Within each class there will be asana (posture), pranayama (breath control) and meditation.
Masterclass One – 15th Sept
Moon (Chitta/ Mind): Calm, ground and stabilize.
Techniques involve twists, forward folds and building exhalation.
- You have a busy lifestyle or busy mind.
- You have trouble sleeping or digesting.
- You feel ungrounded or unsettled.
- You wish to improve concentration and meditation.
Masterclass Two – 22nd Sept
Sun (Prana/ Energy) : enliven and sensitise.
Techniques involve backbends, laterals, namaskars and building inhalation. Use of bandhas and breath retention.
- You feel stagnant, sad or depressed.
- You feel depleted, low energy, poor circulation and low immunity.
- You already feel mentally and physically grounded and calm.
Masterclass Three – 29th Sept
Fire: to access the heart of Yoga.
Techniques involve all asana categories including inversions and extensions. Tantric techniques including pranayama, bandha, mantra and meditation.
- You feel balanced and grounded.
- You wish to begin awakening to a higher awareness and to find a deeper connection with the pure essence of your being- the divinity within.
- $100 for the full 3 week course
- Early Bird Discount – just $90, if signed up before the 31st of August<strong<31st of=”” august<=”” strong=””></strong<31st>
- 10% discount for Dedicated Yogis and 12 Month memberships
Here’s the gorgeous face of the new name you’ve been seeing on the schedule!
Please join us in welcoming Libby to the yogafusion family 💖 Libby has over 550 Teacher Training and Workshop hours as well as several hundred teaching hours. She’s friendly, experienced, energetic & passionate and can’t wait to meet you all!
Please join us in welcoming Ashley to the teaching staff at yogafusion!
Originally from the USA, Ashley has moved to Adelaide to chase her travel and research dreams. She recently began a Masters degree in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and is excited to incorporate components of this into the philosophy of her teachings.
She is passionate about her involvement in Pain Science research and from her work in this field has adapted an element of freedom of movement into her classes.
Ashley is excited to be joining this wonderful community and can’t wait to meet you!
Join Ashley on Tuesdays at 730pm and keep an eye on the schedule for more chances to practice with her.
1 Month Coaching Program:
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE
What you are familiar with will not take you where you want to go – Draw upon proven techniques to achieve your goals, both personal and professional, as well as attain new levels of performance and success.
This cutting-edge training program is built around the latest brain research related to peak performance, resilience, focus & “flow”. This program was developed in a joint collaboration between Neuroscientists at the University Southern California (USC) San Diego, The USC Centre for Mindfulness and the US Olympic Team.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who sets big goals, faces consistent challenges and wants to stretch themselves towards excellence.This program is open to members of the general public, but specially designed for leaders, athletes, coaches, musicians, dancers, students, busy professionals, business owners or parents.
What you will gain:
- Develop greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power of “flow states”
- Practice responding wisely to stress
- Develop resilience by learning how to be with emotionally difficult or physically painful experiences
- Leverage personal strengths and stretching your personal edges without giving up or burning out
- Recognize & shift from critical to compassionate self talk
- Process and learn from inevitable mistakes and failures
Meet your coach:
Andrew is a qualified mPEAK
wareness & K
nowledge) Coach trained at USC San Diego. He uses these techniques to be at his best in his work as a Specialist Anaesthetist. Andrew teaches this course to Doctors in Training to enhance their ability to perform in the demanding field of medical training. That is how he knows this program works. It is really a way to become elite at whatever you wish to work at.
What is the investment?
4 sessions over 4 weeks:
Every Sunday in May 12pm – 3.15pm
If you miss a session you will have access to a recorded catch up class
$450 full price
$400 yogafusion members
$360 concession & ‘dedicated yogi’ members
$100 reimbursement on course completion
– donate to your charity of choice, use as credit towards yogafusion classes or spend it how you please!