Please join us in welcoming Ashley to the teaching staff at yogafusion!
Originally from the USA, Ashley has moved to Adelaide to chase her travel and research dreams. She recently began a Masters degree in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and is excited to incorporate components of this into the philosophy of her teachings.
She is passionate about her involvement in Pain Science research and from her work in this field has adapted an element of freedom of movement into her classes.
Ashley is excited to be joining this wonderful community and can’t wait to meet you!
Join Ashley on Tuesdays at 730pm and keep an eye on the schedule for more chances to practice with her.
1 Month Coaching Program:
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE
What you are familiar with will not take you where you want to go – Draw upon proven techniques to achieve your goals, both personal and professional, as well as attain new levels of performance and success.
This cutting-edge training program is built around the latest brain research related to peak performance, resilience, focus & “flow”. This program was developed in a joint collaboration between Neuroscientists at the University Southern California (USC) San Diego, The USC Centre for Mindfulness and the US Olympic Team.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who sets big goals, faces consistent challenges and wants to stretch themselves towards excellence.This program is open to members of the general public, but specially designed for leaders, athletes, coaches, musicians, dancers, students, busy professionals, business owners or parents.
What you will gain:
- Develop greater focus and concentration
- Tap into the power of “flow states”
- Practice responding wisely to stress
- Develop resilience by learning how to be with emotionally difficult or physically painful experiences
- Leverage personal strengths and stretching your personal edges without giving up or burning out
- Recognize & shift from critical to compassionate self talk
- Process and learn from inevitable mistakes and failures
Meet your coach:
Andrew is a qualified mPEAK
wareness & K
nowledge) Coach trained at USC San Diego. He uses these techniques to be at his best in his work as a Specialist Anaesthetist. Andrew teaches this course to Doctors in Training to enhance their ability to perform in the demanding field of medical training. That is how he knows this program works. It is really a way to become elite at whatever you wish to work at.
What is the investment?
4 sessions over 4 weeks:
Every Sunday in May 12pm – 3.15pm
If you miss a session you will have access to a recorded catch up class
$450 full price
$400 yogafusion members
$360 concession & ‘dedicated yogi’ members
$100 reimbursement on course completion
– donate to your charity of choice, use as credit towards yogafusion classes or spend it how you please!
Dharma is said to be our life purpose or intention. Through our dharma we unravel our karma to learn our life’s lessons. In this workshop we will learn to listen to our innermost guide, our heart.
Who is this workshop for?
- Students who are interested in understanding their purpose and finding tools that enable the courage to follow that purpose
- Students who wish to remember what their higher purpose is and find the tools to support that intention in life
What you’ll gain:
- A clear understanding of Dharma, how it is defined, and ways you can begin to connect more clearly with your own
- The ability to clearly listen to your heart to find, connect with and follow your purpose in life
What to expect:
Movement, reflection, meditation & journaling
What to bring:
Yoga mat, water, journal, an open heart and mind
Spaces are limited. Book early to secure your place
We’re bringing Jimmy Barkan’s world renowned 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program to Adelaide, Australia! These trainings are fully Yoga Alliance approved and recognised.
At the end you’ll be a fully qualified yoga teacher, or you might want to simply take this opportunity to immerse yourself in your yoga practice, theory and philosophy! In either case, this training has you covered – from entry level through to advancing your existing teaching techniques, it will take you on a unique transformational journey.
Suitable for all ages from 18 and above; for those who have practiced yoga for 6 months or a lifetime!
We also offer a variety of payment options and plans to support you on your journey.
Explore your potential and be part of this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Mums & Bubs Yoga starts this week! 🤱🏼👶🏻🧘🏼♀️
This class incorporates post-natal strengthening and stretching as well as baby yoga and massage. Create space for yourself to nourish & nurture as well as connect with other like minded new Mums.
These are all VERY baby friendly classes – feed, change, snuggle, sleep, whatever it is your baby wants to do!!
These classes are suitable for Mums with babies from 6 weeks until crawling. Please reach out if you’d like more info.
First class is Wed 6th of March at 10:15am.
We appreciate this time of year can be challenging to make it to your mat. That’s why we’ve introduced a Mindful March Super Special:
5 classes for just $75!
- Vaild for any class: hot, flow, yin, hatha, mindfulness
- Expires 31st March 2019
- No pauses or extensions on this special offer*
* Your current pass can be paused and extended while the ‘Mindful March Special’ is in use
Power your way through this time of year! Click HERE or find it under the “Yoga Class Passes” category in the app & we’ll see you on the mat soon!
Amy, Simon & the yogafusion team
Join us for a morning of family fun – Monday January 21st at 9am!
Yoga for 3-5 years: 9.30am – 10.15am
Yoga for 6-10 years: 10.30 – 11.30am
Parents are welcome to join in or wait in our reception area
Please arrive 15 minutes early for registration
$15 per child ($10 for additional siblings)
Minimum class size is 6 with a maximum of 12
Spaces filled quickly last year, book now to avoid disappointment!
Yoga is a wonderful way for children to build connection in a non-competitive, nurturing and inclusive environment. These classes involve fun, challenging and achievable yoga poses, sequences, stories and games. Kids yoga will help your child to:
- Build focus and concentration
- Refine balance and coordination
- Improve awareness and confidence
- Learn breathing and relaxation exercises
WE WILL BE LAUNCHING WEEKLY KIDS YOGA IN TERM 1!
Sign up on the day for a 10% discount