Jimmy Barkan is returning to Adelaide for a 7 day Hot Yoga Immersion in November!
Who is this immersion for?
- Those who love hot yoga and want to take their practice and knowledge to the next level
- Anyone considering becoming a yoga teacher but not yet ready to make the 200 hour training commitment
- Yoga teachers wanting to receive their 80 hour certification in Barkan Method Vinyasa Flow
When: Sunday 8th November – Saturday 14th November
- Super Early Bird Special: just $1,250 when paid in full before 31st May
- Early Bird: $1,495 when paid in full before 31st July
- FULL PRICE: $1,695 from 1st August 2020
Already completed this training? Even bigger discounts for returning graduates:
- Super Early Bird: just $1,000 when paid before 31st May
- Early Bird: $1,250 when paid in full before 31st July
- FULL PRICE: $1,400 for returning Barkan Method Level II/III graduates
$500 deposit* to secure your space!
All prices in Australian dollars (AUD)
Jimmy Barkan Bow Pose
if you would like to setup a Payment Plan
or you’re a Level 2/3 graduate and eligible for the returning price option.
Would you like the CONFIDENCE TO SOAR?!
Join Shylie for this fun, all levels workshop! You will learn the fundamentals of balancing on your arms and hands, bringing in the power of play and how it is the creation of possibility.
Breaking down poses that dare to flip perspective upside down and inside out both physically and mentally, learning the fundamental basics as well as valuable tools.
We will start with a 40 minute flow and core work to build stability and strength the work through the postures, supporting each other to trust and be open.
All the elements together will help to build a safe and playful journey to flight, giving you the confidence to soar.
Just $35 for two hours of upside-down fun!
10% discount for concession and 12 month members.
Spaces limited, please book to secure your place!
Come and support our recently graduated Teachers from the Barkan Method Hot Yoga Teacher Training!
This is a donation based class – just pay what you like and all proceeds of the Karma Yoga class will be donated to the charity of the teachers choice.
This week join us as Liz takes us through a class!
A 75 minute yoga class with a difference. Beginners welcome
DATES: 23rd February, 22nd March, 5th & 26th April, 17th & 31st May
COST: Donation based – all proceeds going to charity
BOOK: At the studio or online via the Yogafusion app
The Superloop 500 road restrictions are fully in place. This can have an impact on travel time to and from the studio.
To make sure you don’t miss you class, please plan you journey to and parking around the studio accordingly!
Avoid being a Sad Yogi!