Have you heard the awesome news? 🤗
We’re reopening Monday 1st June! 🙌🏻
Less than a week until we can see you in the studio again and BOOKINGS ARE OPEN NOW 🥰
Places are limited to allow for physical distancing regulations ↔️
Some live stream options will still be available with the recordings 👍🏻
Schedule is online via the website and app 📲
Long weekend plans sorted!
We are now able to REOPEN Friday 5th June 🙌🏻
Full schedule now available and ready to take bookings 🧘🏻♂️
Spaces are LIMITED to stay within physical distancing guidelines ↔️
Bookings highly recommended to avoid disappointment – first in basis and wait listing if you miss out 🙏🏻
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU 💖
We are so grateful for the continued support we have received with the transition to online classes.
We are still offering multiple classes a day and a variety of styles. If you haven’t tried it out yet, please join us!
Registering for online classes
- You can register for classes in the yogafusion app, or from the class schedule on our website.
- It’s best to sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts so you have time to receive the link and log in – but if you leave it until the last minute you’ll still be able to join – just make sure you’re ready to go!
- Online classes and recordings are available wherever you are – anywhere in the world!
Preparing for your virtual class
- All you need is enough room to roll out your mat and a good internet connection.
- You can join on your phone, laptop or computer (if you’re really tech savvy – or are at home with someone who is – link the class to your tv!)
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
Viewing video classes
- We will e-mail you a link to the class at least 20 minutes before it starts; they are sent out every few minutes, right up until the class starts.
- If you do not receive the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send the link.
- If the class times don’t suit, register anyway as you will be emailed a link to the recording of the class, available for 24 hours.
Sliding scale pricing available
- We know this is an incredibly stressful time for many in our community and we want you to know we are here to assist you by keeping connected to the benefits of yoga practice, and each other.
- We have introduced a sliding scale pricing option to pay what you can afford – starting from as little as $5/class.
Yoga can be a transformative tool for physical, mental and emotional health and well-being – never has there been a more crucial time to keep a regular practice.
Amy, Simon & the Yogafusion Team
In order to ensure that the Online Class Schedule is available on your phone/tablet, please update to the latest version of the app.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we sort out any growing pains in the new system. 🙏🏻