Long weekend plans sorted!
We are now able to REOPEN Friday 5th June 🙌🏻
Full schedule now available and ready to take bookings 🧘🏻♂️
Spaces are LIMITED to stay within physical distancing guidelines ↔️
Bookings highly recommended to avoid disappointment – first in basis and wait listing if you miss out 🙏🏻
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU 💖
We are so grateful for the continued support we have received with the transition to online classes.
We are still offering multiple classes a day and a variety of styles. If you haven’t tried it out yet, please join us!
Registering for online classes
- You can register for classes in the yogafusion app, or from the class schedule on our website.
- It’s best to sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts so you have time to receive the link and log in – but if you leave it until the last minute you’ll still be able to join – just make sure you’re ready to go!
- Online classes and recordings are available wherever you are – anywhere in the world!
Preparing for your virtual class
- All you need is enough room to roll out your mat and a good internet connection.
- You can join on your phone, laptop or computer (if you’re really tech savvy – or are at home with someone who is – link the class to your tv!)
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts.
Viewing video classes
- We will e-mail you a link to the class at least 20 minutes before it starts; they are sent out every few minutes, right up until the class starts.
- If you do not receive the link 10-15 minutes before class, please reach out and we can re-send the link.
- If the class times don’t suit, register anyway as you will be emailed a link to the recording of the class, available for 24 hours.
Sliding scale pricing available
- We know this is an incredibly stressful time for many in our community and we want you to know we are here to assist you by keeping connected to the benefits of yoga practice, and each other.
- We have introduced a sliding scale pricing option to pay what you can afford – starting from as little as $5/class.
Yoga can be a transformative tool for physical, mental and emotional health and well-being – never has there been a more crucial time to keep a regular practice.
Amy, Simon & the Yogafusion Team
We are hanging in there… We hope you are too…
The transition to LIVE STREAM classes has been a SUCCESS! We’ are so grateful that this technology enables us to stay connected to our yoga practice as well as each other. We’re continuing to improve and expand our offerings through this platform – more on that soon! Thanks to all who have joined so far and reached out to show your support. As a small business in this current climate it means more to us now than ever 🙏🏻
We appreciate the strain this is having on all of us. Yoga can be a wonderful tool to help in these times. This is why we now have a revised schedule and DISCOUNTED PRICING 🙌🏻
Buy passes and book online as normal
You will see the discounted price options in the app
You will be emailed a link to join the class 10-15 minutes before it starts
We will also be adding the option to pay by donation – pay what you can afford.
These passes will be available while we are temporarily closed and will still be valid once we reopen – a good opportunity to get another pass now or buy for friends and family!
For those of you on passes and memberships, these will be extended or discounted depending on the pass type.
- Casual class $15/$12 (concession)
- 10 & 30 class pass – expiry extended & use for livestream
- 1, 3 & 12 month unlimited – access to unlimited livestream and extensions apply
- Dedicated/Flexi Yogi Memberships – $10/week discount with unlimited access to live-streamed classes and recordings
- Existing Off-Peak passes can be used for livestream but are not available to purchase during temporary closure
- 20% discount on all pass and membership options
We are working hard to ensure we are here to serve and support you through this time. By staying connected to each other as well as our yoga practice we will work through this experience and become more resilient and empowered as individuals and as a community.
Amy, Simon & the yogafusion team
In order to ensure that the Online Class Schedule is available on your phone/tablet, please update to the latest version of the app.
Thank you for your understanding and patience while we sort out any growing pains in the new system. 🙏🏻
Due to the updated regulations on physical distancing and the evolving global situation we have made the heart breaking decision to close our studio after the 4pm yin class today.
Physical Distancing NOT Social Distancing
We will continue to provide you with the connection and calm we are all in need of via our online platform. Broadcasting from the studio every morning and evening just book online and we’ll send you the link to join the online classroom.
You can LIVESTREAM Karen’s Yin class at 4pm today for FREE to see what it’s all about. Just use the link below.
You will be able to use your current passes and memberships to join our online classes. We understand this is a time of financial hardship for many so will also be offering discounted and donation based options as well as expiry date extensions.
For those on direct debit and unlimited memberships you will have access to all livestream classes as well as recorded classes for you to practice at your leisure. These membership prices will be reduced to help make this sustainable for us all.
We will continue to support our amazing staff and incredible community and know we will get through this together.
Please continue to support small local businesses however you can. This is the real yoga. This is what we have been practicing for.
LIVESTREAM 4pm YIN YOGA
With love and deep gratitude,
Amy, Simon & the yogafusion team
Gorgeous yogis, we hope you are hanging in there, keeping up your practice and staying away from constant newsfeeds…
We are doing everything we can to support you and your continued yoga practice at yogafusion. We also fully appreciate the decision to stay away at this time.
Rest assured we will continue to hold space for community, connection and calm via our online platform from next week. To test this we are offering two free trial classes:
5:45pm TONIGHT with Simon
4pm Saturday Yin with Karen
Click the link above to book in (the classes may not be appearing in the app, until the most recent update is out)
You will be emailed a link to join this class via Zoom 15 minutes before the start of the class
You do not need a Zoom account
Please ensure you have the correct email address in your yogafusion profile
Mark emails from us as ‘safe’ (it makes us sad to think we end up in your trash!)
You can join from your computer OR your phone
Please email us if you have any questions – we are doing our best to respond in a timely manner – these are challenging times for all of us and we appreciate your patience, understanding and support.
We are continuing to provide a calm and safe space for you and your yoga practice. In order to do this we have taken the following actions:
- Removal of shared props (ie straps and blocks)
- Provision of alcohol gel and disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Teachers will no longer be doing any hands-on adjustments
- Reduced class sizes to ensure adequate space and distancing
As class sizes are capped, preference will be given to those booked online. If you have not already done so please download our app for iPhone or Android as this is the best way to book and cancel classes as well as receive updates.
This rapidly evolving situation is impacting us all as we seek to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff and community, as well as managing the broader business implications.
The studio remains open, however this may change at any point. We will extend passes should we be required to close temporarily. We are working hard to ensure an online platform is available should you be unable to attend the studio and will inform you of access to this in due course.
We thank you for your support, patience and well wishes at this challenging time.
This is the real yoga 🙏
Amy, Simon and the yogafusion team
We know you are likely being overwhelmed with emails, news reports, social media posts and information as the World Health Organization (WHO) has declared coronavirus a global pandemic.
Please be reassured your health and wellbeing is our number one priority. We are keeping a close eye on WHO and Australian Government Department of Health recommendations.
At this stage classes will continue as normal
We have plenty of hand sanitiser and soap, spray bottles will continue to be filled, and our teachers and cleaners will continue to be thorough to ensure we are providing a clean, hygienic and safe space for your yoga practice. We encourage you to bring your own mat, towel and props, and a blanket or pillow case to cover your bolster.
Please do not come to the studio if you have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anyone with suspected or confirmed coronavirus.
It is normal to feel overwhelmed and uncertain. Please take care of yourselves and each other. Keep up to date and ensure your information is coming from credible sources. We are following the recommendations of:
World Health Organization
Australian Government Department of Health
If you have any symptoms or concerns call the National 24/7 COVID-19 phone line on 1800 020 080
We are here to support and serve you and will continue to provide a space of calm, clarity and community. We will get through this together.
Returning 29th of March – Back due to popular demand!
Previous attendance not necessary as we will be exploring a new flow and different ways of being upside down…
In this fun, all levels workshop we will learn the fundamentals of balancing on your hands, bringing in the power of play and how it is the creation of possibility.
Breaking down poses that dare to flip perspective upside down and inside out both physically and mentally, learning the fundamental basics as well as valuable tools.
We will start with a 40 minute flow and core work to build stability and strength the work through the postures, supporting each other to trust and be open.
All the elements together will help to build a safe and playful journey to flight, giving you the Confidence to Soar.$35 for two hours of inversion fun
10% discount for Dedicated Yogis and Concession memberships
Jimmy Barkan is returning to Adelaide for a 7 day Hot Yoga Immersion in November!
Who is this immersion for?
- Those who love hot yoga and want to take their practice and knowledge to the next level
- Anyone considering becoming a yoga teacher but not yet ready to make the 200 hour training commitment
- Yoga teachers wanting to receive their 80 hour certification in Barkan Method Vinyasa Flow
When: Sunday 8th November – Saturday 14th November
- Super Early Bird Special: just $1,250 when paid in full before 31st May
- Early Bird: $1,495 when paid in full before 31st July
- FULL PRICE: $1,695 from 1st August 2020
Already completed this training? Even bigger discounts for returning graduates:
- Super Early Bird: just $1,000 when paid before 31st May
- Early Bird: $1,250 when paid in full before 31st July
- FULL PRICE: $1,400 for returning Barkan Method Level II/III graduates
$500 deposit* to secure your space!
All prices in Australian dollars (AUD)
Jimmy Barkan Bow Pose
if you would like to setup a Payment Plan
or you’re a Level 2/3 graduate and eligible for the returning price option.